Air Cooled Heat Exchangers
Cooler Service Company, Happy
Division, Esex and Tri-Thermal
are Chart owned brands and synonymous with Air Cooled
Heat Exchangers that are reliable, built to last and backed by
an Aftermarket Division
that is second to none.
Chart leads the industry with its design capabilities and offers a fully streamlined system for maximum responsiveness at the quotation stage through to market leading delivery times. Our own proprietary thermal design software is combined with a 3rd party simulation package to deliver a comprehensive quotation package, including technical data sheets and drawings. Once in production parametric 3D modelling software is integrated with component manufacture for maximum accuracy and minimum lead time.
Chart offers customized Air Cooled Heat Exchangers solutions for the most demanding requirements in both the Gas Compression and Process Markets. Industries served are:
- Process plants and refineries.
- Gas compression and condensing.
- Engine cooling.
- Power generation.
Air Cooled Heat Exchangers are available with auxiliary equipment such as header walkways, drive maintenance platforms, piperack spanning beams, recirculation systems, ladders, surge tanks and piping supports.
- Horizontal fan
- Vertical fan
- Multiple fan
- Forced draft
- Induced draft
For details please click on attached thumbnail.
- API 661
- TEMA R
- TEMA C
- ASME Section VIII, Div. 1
- Canadian Standards
- NACE MR0175
- UBC Building Codes
- Remanufacturing, replacement parts and servicing for all air cooler brands.
- Owns the brands and all engineering data for Cooler Service Company, Esex, Tri-Thermal and Happy Division.
- Extended inventory for Conrad, Goodfellow and Western brands.
- Same day shipment on stock items.
- Expert advice and prompt service.
page for more information.